- Your agreement is with me your personal trainer who delivers your training
- These terms and conditions form part of your agreement with the trainer. You understand that the trainer is self-employed and you are entering into a contract with him/her alone
- Your instructions to commence acceptance personal training will constitute acceptance to these terms and conditions when you will become a client, you are asked to pay special attention to the provision related to liability and cancellations. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Your trainer is a fully qualified personal trainer
- The trainer will use his/her skills and knowledge to design a safe program of exercise that will take into account your lifestyle, personal goals, fitness level, and health history
- The trainer will provide the coaching, supervision, advice, and support that you will need to achieve your goal. Apart from the initial consultation (and first personal training session if taken immediately afterward), each session will last 50 minutes
- You understand that the results of any fitness program are not guaranteed. Your progress depends on your effort and co-operation in and outside the session. In particular results, you acknowledge that individual results may vary and no particular results are guaranteed by your trainer
- All client information will be kept private and confidential
- It is understood between you and your trainer that both must commit 100% in order for you to see results
- You are required to arrive on time for each session so that the trainer full training plan is achieved on each visit
- You understand and agree that it is your responsibility to inform the trainer of a conditions or changes to your health, now and ongoing, which might affect your ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk of injury
- You understand there are inherent risks in participating in a program of strenuous exercise. If you sustain or claim to sustain an injury while participating in training, you acknowledge that the trainer is not responsible expect where the injury was caused by his/her gross negligence or intentional act.
- Your trainer cannot be held liable in any way for an undeclared or unknown medical condition
- Payment of session must be made at the time of booking
- Acceptable types of payment are PayPal by the website link or by prior agreement by internet banking transfer, direct debit, or cash paid directly to the trainer
- All session must be used within 90 days of purchase
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- 24 hours cancellation or postponement is required for all appointments
- Notice of fewer than 24 hours will incur full payment of the full session
- Unforeseen events will be taken into consideration
- Once purchased, your sessions are non- refundable and non-transferable
- If the client is late the session cannot be extended.
- If the trainer is late additional time will be added to the session or to subsequent sessions.
- Your trainer has completed and holds a current certificate of emergency first aid at work approved by the health and safety executive
- If your trainer conducts the sessions on your premises you are responsible for providing a safe exercise environment
- The trainer shall not be liable for any loss or damage attributed to exercise
- The trainer is not liable if you ignore his/her recommendation, at any time, to seek medical advice
PERSONAL TRAINING DISCLAIMER
The information presented on this website is intended for general informational purposes and cannot answer personal health related questions or problems. The information presented here should not be used to diagnose, treat or cure any medical conditions or problems. If you are experiencing any health related problem, please consult your medical personnel. The information presented here should not be considered medical advice or imply that any personal action should be taken. You should first discuss any physical, lifestyle and dietary changes with your health or medical professional
In no event shall Owen be held liable for any damages directly or indirectly, resulting from the use of the information on this website. Any person relying on any of the information contained on this website or making any use of the information contained here shall do so at their own risk